Elementalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementalists

Welcome to elementalalists forum. Please be nice to others and enjoy your self!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» So as we all know, GUILD dead =.=
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 am by CatSin

» COUNT TO 100!
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 am by CatSin

» THISSSSSSSSS
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 pm by Invalid

» Cool Trick #2 DIY( DO it your self): How to change computer password!
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 pm by Admin_iLoveTofu

» SAYONARAAA HERE!
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 am by masterzuke

» Random Icon Vender
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:42 pm by GMUnluckySpade

» Cool tricks! DIY (Do it your self): COOL TRICKS 1: Creating the matrix
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 pm by Admin_iLoveTofu

»  GUILD MEET UP's
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 pm by GMUnluckySpade

» EVENT GOALS
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:38 pm by Cameron0

Do you think SOPA will win this war?!

Go down 
2 posters

Will sopa win
yes
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! I_vote_lcap0%Do you think SOPA will win this war?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! I_vote_lcap100%Do you think SOPA will win this war?! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
maybe - (read my comment for more detail on what i think)
Do you think SOPA will win this war?! I_vote_lcap0%Do you think SOPA will win this war?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Admin_iLoveTofu
Admin
Admin
Admin_iLoveTofu

Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Empty
PostSubject: Do you think SOPA will win this war?!   Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:15 pm

well do you?
Back to top Go down
https://elementalist.forumotion.com
GMUnluckySpade
Admin
Admin
GMUnluckySpade

Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think SOPA will win this war?!   Do you think SOPA will win this war?! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 pm

thought SOPA was dead already?
Back to top Go down

Do you think SOPA will win this war?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elementalists :: General Chit chat! :: Poll-
Jump to: